|Note: The colour ways Olivine (non special effect) and Crystal Cathedral (special effect) are represented in the image.|
The Butterfly Kisses design will assist you to understand the importance of tension within a project and expose the novice to Czech SuperDuo's & O Beads.
The workshop will include a lecture that discusses the types of beading threads available on the market, beading needles, understanding bead sizing, discuss the basic beading stitches plus a demonstration of peyote stitch. Lecture notes will be available.
The Limited Edition Butterfly Kisses earring kit ranges in price from $45 (non Special Effect Briolettes) to $55 (Special Effect Briolettes). Swarovski special effect (SE) briolettes were sourced internationally to offer 6 exciting colour ways to choose from. The kit consists of a variety of premium components:
- 1 pair Quality Gold filled pierced earring findings.
- 2x Swarovski Crystal Briolette Pendants - Olivine (non-SE), Crystal Sahara (SE), Crystal Cathedral (SE), Aquamarine Golden Sahara (SE), Aquamarine Green Sphinx (SE)and Olivine Sphinx (SE).
- 4 x Swarovski Crystal Pearls
- Seed beads in sizes 15 (24Kt gold plate, 11 and 6. (Permanent Galvanised metallic seed beads only)
- Czech SuperDuoTM beads & O BeadsTM
- Miyuki Delicas size 11
- A printed colour pattern and tutorial. (A digital copy is available on request).
Beading Mats, Beading Thread (Fireline 6lb), Microcrystalline Wax and Needles (sizes 12 & 15) will be available for sale on the day of the workshop. Payments can be made by cash or Eftpos at the workshop. Sales are open from 9am to 9.25am. The Workshop commences sharply at 9.30am.
The fee for the workshop is $50 per person.
Payment for the Workshop and Kit must be made prior to the workshop via direct deposit or Paypal. This will secure your place at workshop.
There is plenty of free parking on site. Tea and Coffee will be provided.
Please note there is a minimum of 10 people required for the Workshop to go ahead as scheduled; there is a maximum of 18 persons able to attend the workshop. This allows enough attention for those who require extra coaching.
Butterfly Kisses Earring Workshop with Melissa Ingram details:
When: 2nd August 2014
Time: Sales from 9.00am to 9.25am. Workshop 9.30am to 1.30pm.
Contact Melissa Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your place at the Workshop.
Our website address www.brisbanebeaders.com.au