Friday, September 25, 2009

Social Butterfly Jewellery and Australian Beading Magazine

Social Butterfly Jewellery Design
Divine Wearable Art

Welcome to those seeking handcrafted unique jewellery.

Hello, my name is Melissa (Mel) Ingram and I am an independant jewellery designer living and working in Melbourne, Australia.

I am constantly searching the globe for new and interesting vintage and antique beads and 'found objects' to include in my designs. I have a gorgous range entitled Guardian Girls, these little beauties are vintage bisque porcelain doll faces that I sourced from Amercia. Each doll face is bead embroidered to create a unique and personal treasure, every doll face is named in honour of special family, friends or people I have met along my journey of life.





My Guardian Girls were featured in the bi-monthly magazine Australian Beading, August 2009 edtion, page 22 and my project article for my wearable art framed pendants starts on page 46.

I have project articles in the October 2009 (Polymer Clay Cameos) and December 2009 (Bead Embroidered Ring). I am currently writing the February 2009 project article (Bead Embroidered Earrings). I will be a regular project contributor for this magazine.

To see more of my work please visit my website www.sbj.com.au or visit my Flickr.com space to view my online portfolio http://www.flickr.com/photos/socialbutterflyjewellery/.

Best wishes to you ... Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment