Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Busy Butterfly ..

My website www.sbj.com.au was closed down yesterday 16 July 2010. I have decided to market my beaded jewellery designs by other methods. I am on the waitlist (August 12, 2010) for a 'cube' at the Incube8r Gallery in Fitzroy, Melbourne.
I will be opening up shop on Ebay.com.au to onsell beads, findings and other lovely bits as I have more beads than I will ever use in a life time. I have some of the most beautiful beads you will ever find, these have been sourced globally. I am mad about vintage and antique beads so you will find some really wonderful types of beads, buttons and stampings.
Also SBJ will be opening up a shop on Madeit.com.au which is like an Australian equivalient of Etsy.com I hope to have this up and running by the end of August.
Lastly I will checking out Magnolia Square in August to see if this might be a way forward for SBJ. Magnolia Square is like a 'pop up' market which is held around Australia. Magnolia Square have lots of sellers with a focus on handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment