Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Roxannes' Lace and Friends


Roxannes' Lace and Friends is a very special bead woven jewellery set that I have designed and created to raise funds for Mokutum Orphanage in Cairo, Egypt. My friend Nicky and her friend, Julia have done so much for this orphanage. The pair of them are really quite incredible. Together they are improving the lives of these orphans by providing them with a quality standard of living within their orphanage. By replacing and improving the run down house that they lived in, providing clothing, food, blankets, toys and medical expenses. They have done all this through donations and from their own pockets.

Roxannes' Lace & Friends will be raffled through Donburn Primary School, which is in Melbourne, Victoria's Eastern suburbs. The school will facilitate the raffle and it will be drawn on the last day of Term 3 at the school assembly, 17th September 2010.

I will also be selling raffle tickets on behalf of the school, so if you would like a raffle ticket/s please contact me at my email address honeybee67@gmail.com Raffle tickets are $2 for 1 ticket or $5 for 6 tickets. A register of names & ticket stubb numbers of those who have bought tickets through me will be kept at the school. I want everybody to be assured that their tickets go into the draw. You can pay me via online direct debit, provide me with your mailing address and I will post you the ticket stubbs. I will also cover the cost of postage should the package need to be posted to you.
As a thank you to Donburn Primary School for facilitating the raffle and assisting with raising funds for HUGS. I will design and create another jewellery set for raffling in Term 4, all funds raised will be donated to the school.

I do hope you can support this worthy cause, you get this lovely set of handmade bead woven 'Social Butterfly' jewellery and you are helping kids who until Nicky and Julia stepped in had no hope at all, and I mean this in the true literal sense of no hope.

love Mel
Contact details for Donburn Primary School
Telephone 03 9841 8099
Address: Colchester Drive, Doncaster East 3109

No comments:

Post a Comment